Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Harry Potter and the What?


So I have yet to begin seeing a German tutor, therefore I have been finding alternative ways to teach myself this terrible difficult language, namely, watching Harry Potter. If I am honest, I did have a German tutor, however she spoke German as a second language and absolutely no English. Hmm.. let's just say I am politely not returning to her lessons. Anyways, about that alternative learning...  I know the lines to these movies embarrassingly well so this is actually turning out to be a great way to "study."
I assure you my life is becoming much more exciting than it appears by my lack of blog posting lately, but I suppose you can tell I've been busy. Now, I am afraid, I must make you wait until tomorrow to hear about all that excitement because the new German GLAMOUR is staring longingly at me from my bed-side table.
Gute Nacht.

No comments:

Post a Comment